Preparing People Living with Schizophrenia for a Better Future
This booklet is the work of Ministry of Health in Rwanda in partnership with Johnson & Johnson.
It is part of a series of materials, including four other pamphlets and a set of videos on the same topic.
The content covers the some or all of the following areas:
- Treatment aims
- Engaging family members and other support people
- Monitoring risk factors
- Monitoring during treatment
- Potential adverse effects experienced with antipsychotics
- Side effect management
- Non-response or partial response to treatment
- Addressing non-adherence
- Other concomitant psychiatric & health conditions
- Continuing and switching medications
Aka gatabo kakozwe na Minisiteri y'Ubuzima mu Rwanda ifatanyije n'umufatanyabikorwa wayo Johnson&Johnson.
Wowe ukoresha aka gatabo mu kazi kawe ka buri munsi, kazagufasha kugira amakuru nyamwuga ajyanye gutegura abarwayi ba shizofreniya mu gutegura neza ubuzima bwabo bwahazaza. Ibi kdi bizatuma ubasha kubaherekeza mu rugendo rwabo rwo kuvurwa mu gihe kirekire.
Ku rundi ruhande bizanagufasha kumvisha umuryango w’urwaye kubafasha guherekeza umurwayi mu gihe cy’uburwayi bwa shizofreniya.